1. Because I have two legs.
2. Because I am alive.
3. Because I don’t take #1 or #2 or so many other lesser things for granted.
4. Because it’s for the GREATEST possible cause.
5. Because Boston is my home.
6. Because I’ve been a spectator for long enough.
7. Because if not now, when?
8. Because I’d like to experience a marathon as more than just a metaphor.
9 9. Because I don’t want my sons’ most poignant marathon memory to involve a lock-down.
10. Because I need the exercise.
Please consider donating any amount here and join me in being an ambassador for peace.