Saturday, March 24, 2007

Birth: A HIS-story

This email is posted with permission:


Dear Tina,

Greetings and Blessings!

I have been reading your profound and magnificent book and came across my son's name so decided to contact you. I am Patrick (Lighthouse) Houser. My son, Jeremy, was born in 1980, in water. He is now 26. Lighthouse was a "stage" name at the time and no longer used.

In these last months I have begun an initiative called Fathers-To-Be, see website.

What I thought was to be a series of workshops has become an initiative. My first book is being edited now, The Fathers-To-Be Handbook.

In 1998 I moved to England and began working with my new wife, Binnie Dansby(see ecstaticbirth.com), in birth related work here. We live in the Kent countryside. Have also read your blog. Binnie also had an orgasmic birth with her second child.

I have no real motive in contacting you except that I am sure our paths are meant to cross in various ways.

Please have a visit to my site and check out the YouTube presentation, technology and the internet is soooo wonderful.

many blessings on you and your work,

PATRICK

Please enjoy www.fatherstobe.org and www.ecstaticbirth.com

No comments: